BestBuy Dev chat with IW regarding MW2 was held a few days ago and BashandSlash covered it on their site. Here is what they gathered:
[quote=BashandSlash]Lowlights from the BestBuy Dev chat with IW regarding MW2:
* Dedicated server questions were greeted by being escorted out of the chat.
* Max players for all versions is 9v9. Yes, I said 9v9.
* No record feature in MW2 for PC.
* No lean in the PC version (Mackey-IW: The game is not balanced for lean.)
* PC Game is not yet finished*
*probably alludes to the fact that there will be future patches given reports that the PC SKU has already shipped.
My fave Q&A:
Is there a console in the PC version of the game, so we can change our field of view from the xbox’s default 65 FOV to 80 also can we tweaks the weapon damage for each gun, removes perks, graphical debris, breathing sway, also thru console like we where able to before or is this all gone?
We would like you to play the game the way we designed and balanced it.[/quote]